Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

TAGz :-)

This is gonna be a hell of a tag, full of photos since I am not really good at sticking to plans.
First, I wanna start with a cute one, kindly (or so I hope) shared by Andreea from A Beauty Tale.

And here we go:

  • Favorite magazine. I don't think I have one. Back in highschool I used to read Tabu because it had many spicy and funny articles and I am currently subscribed to Cosmopolitan, FHM and AskMen's newsletters but I rarely open them. 
  • Favorite color. I'm having trouble deciding between red and blue and I'd also add shades of black. What can I say? I like to play it cool.



  • Favorite series. That's easy. This one has never disappointed me.

It's The Big Bang Theory
  • Favorite TV programme(s). The Ross Kemp Series, The Graham Norton Show and American Chopper
  • Favorite book. It's probably Pride and Prejudice because it's the story that every girl dreams of, at a certain age. 
  • Favorite song. Uh, that does not necessarily change, but it's dictated by the mood. 



  • Favorite movie. I now think of John Cusack and his boombox from Say Anything..., but I'll stick to:



  • Favorite blog. It's got to do with everything. It's listverse.com
  • Favorite singer. Maybe Michael Bublé. 



  • Favorite country. Definitely Brazil. But it can't be just one on the list. Let's add Thailand, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico. I'm sure the photos don't lie.
















And now...the rest of the 100 days challenge photo tag. :D


Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

That's dancing, btw

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book


Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change




Day 25 - A picture of your old formal dress. 

I used to wear this dress a lot

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you. 

A little thing called love

Day 27 - A picture of something you been wanting to get.

Maybe a Versace dress

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Acrophobia

Day 29 - A picture of someone that can always make you smile

A smile for a smile; btw: I give you Andreea

Day 30 - A picture of your favorite candy



Day 31 - A picture of your favorite shoe



Day 32 - A picture of what you did today

Someone doing it in a cuter way

Day 33 - A picture of you doing something you love

That's a pic of myself doing nothing :D

Day 34 - A picture of your currently most played CD



Day 35 - A picture of your favorite place to eat

the kitchen :))

Day 36 - A picture of your favorite pair of earrings

They look a lot like these, but cuter

Day 37 - A picture of the people you spend most of your time with




Day 38 - A picture of the best party of your day

Definitely evening

Day 39 - A picture of your favorite season of the year




Day 40 - A picture of your favorite Disney character

They're inseparable: the Aristocats

Day 41 - A picture of your pet

This is my cat Ghita

Day 42 - A picture of your dream house



Day 43 - A picture of your favorite foundation. I don't have one. Yet.

Day 44 - A picture of someone you're told you look like

Auntie

Day 45 - A picture of how you wished your room would look like


Day 46 - A picture of where you wish you were right now

Phuket, Thailand

Day 47 - A picture of your favorite place to shop

Online

Day 48 - A picture of your favorite actress/actor





Day 49 - A picture of your favorite perfume

Day 50 - A picture of your 5 most reach brushes. ???

Day 51 - A picture of your dream car

A real beauty, isn't she? It's a 1961 Corvette

Day 52 - A picture of your favorite singer. Posted at the beginning of the first tag.

Day 53 - A picture of someone you think is hot

My vote goes to Cheryl Cole

Day 54 - A picture of one thing you would bring if you were stranded on a deserted island.

Sunscreen lotion SPF 90

Day 55 - A picture of the last movie you saw in theaters.

Centuries ago, right?

Day 56 - A picture of something that makes you happy


Day 57 - A picture of your favorite holiday

Shrove Tuesday

Day 58 - A picture of your favorite animal

It's a Golden Retriever

Day 59 - A picture of a random item that you own



Day 60 - A picture of something you're excited about



Day 61 - A picture of something random




Day 62 - A picture of the latest hairstyle you would like to have




Day 63 - A picture of your favorite blush. Don't have one.

Day 64 - A picture of your favorite childhood book.

En: The Impudent Rooster 

Day 65 - A picture of your sister

Paula, my step sister

Day 66 - A picture in your room 

That's my old room; and messy all the way :))

Day 67 - A picture of something green

The Evening Star that Arwen gave to Aragorn in Lord of The Rings

Day 68 - A picture of a magazine you like




Day 69 - A picture of something red



Day 70 - A picture of something you borrowed from someone else


And finally, to be up to date... :))
Day 71 - A picture of your favorite piece of jewelry

Have one that looks A LOT like this

What can I say? I love butterflies, but apparently not tags :))

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com