Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

This or that tag!


Time to let you girls know more about me. Thanks a bunch to Andreea, who's been that sweet to pass it on!
So...without any delay...here's my list:


Make-up
Blush or bronzer: I go for blush, it highlights the girlie part in me
Lip gloss or lipstick: I like my lips to be sticky and shiny, therefore I choose lip gloss
Eyeliner or mascara: mascara; can't imagine a look without it
Foundation or concealer: foundation, of course
Neutral or color eye shadow: neutral
Pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
Brushes or sponges: sponges for the face, brushes for the eyes and lips



Nails
OPI or China Glaze: OPI
Long or short: short
Acrylic or natural: natural, please
Brights or darks: black and red
Flower or no flower: no flower at all


Body

Perfume or body splash: perfume
Lotion or body butter: lotion
Body wash or soap: soap
Lush or other bath company: I'm not that snob


Fashion

Jeans or sweat pants: jeans; love them
Long sleeve or short: the longest the better
Dresses or skirts: can't decide :D
Stripes or plaid: plaid
Flip flops or sandals: sandals
Scarves or hats: none
Studs or dangly earrings: somewhere in-between
Necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
Heels or flats: heels (I'm 5.35 feet)
Cowboy or riding boots: cowboy boots
Jacket or hoodie: yes :))


Hair

Curly or straight: straight
Bun or ponytail: bun
Bobby pins or butterfly clips: none
Hairspray or gel: none
Light or dark: dark
Side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep
Up or down: down


Random

Rain or shine: love summer rain
Summer or winter: summer
Fall or spring: end of spring, start of fall
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate, duh!
East Coast or West Coast: I'm letting everybody know that the West Coast is definitely making a strong comeback!


And now...it's my turn to pass it on to LauraIulia C, DeiaMadalina, Andreea, Miu Miu, Federova, Miuri, Amelia and any other beauty I've left out due to my laziness in writing. Hope I'll find out more about you and I'm looking forward to see who am I similar too in these matters.

Big kisses!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com