Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

He says, she says?

Being a girl seems so stressful at times. What to put on, if your shoes fir the outfit, if that's color blocking or a sign that you should change clothes, if there's too much drama added to your lashes, if you forgot to add some blush to you cheeks, lots of ifs and lots of worries.

Of course, it's much easier to be a guy, right? They always buy shirts that need no ironing, they don't mind wearing the same pair of jeans two days in a row, they rarely use lip balm and perfume themselves in a correct way. Ok, I did not forget about the ones that spend more time in font of the mirror than I do but let's face it: those can hardly qualify as good catches for a girl. Unless you are open to receive plenty of advice regarding your hairstyle, make up, lifestyle and whatnot from a guy.

What would you do girls if a guy, a boy, a man, finally some living creature with authentic male reproductive organs would tell you the following: (?)
- I want to kiss you now. Do you think you can get rid of that gloss on your lips? No, I am not comfortable with basically eating it. Are you?



- Wait a minute, gonna wash my mouth. I think it's because your perfume. I don't know where have you read that it's ok to spray the 'kissable' areas with it. Here, have a try! Pooh! Tasty, huh?
- Haven't you been dramatic enough so far? I'm not crying about that, it's just that your false lashes keep getting in my eyes.



- That pink eye shadow and lipstick looks trashy. I don't want people to think that I'm dating some Nicki Minaj wannabe.



- Honey, you know when I told you that lenses don't bother me? I didn't mean this color.



- Since you've got a new manicure, you hardly give me any massage.




 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com